Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I have a set of Hard Krome Double Ds that were on my bike for a few months before they were removed after cops pulled me over and I had to remove them (welcome to Quebec). The pipes are in excellent condition and have been carefully wrapped and stored in my house for years and include a spare set of brand new never used tips.

Shipping would be from Canada, I figure FedEx ground or UPS will be the cheapest options, I'll try to keep shipping as low as possible. If shipping is crazy expensive, I may be able to drive to upstate New York and ship from Plattsburg.

Asking $300 plus shipping via Paypal. Send me a note if you're interested, they're just sitting in storage so would like to see them go to someone who will rock these bad boys on their bike :)

Thanks!
Dan

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys, bumping this with pics! I also noticed that one of the pipes has some light scuffing in one spot and the other pipe has a chip in the chrome at the bottom of the pipe where you probably can't see it once installed, probably a rock kicked up and hit it. I'm lowering the price to $300. PM me if you're interested, these sell for $575 new and make your v-star 650 sound like a BEAST! They looooouuuuud!!

Thanks,
Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts