1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Implants.....?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Oh, I have no need of them, myself. I'm just trying to be helpful...... :)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Maybe if I could see the problem, I might be able to McGuiver something. Can you put up a picture of your saggy bags?:D

And a picture of what you want your bags to look like.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
An ol boy told me once that would happen with age. Vigorious use and hard washings seem to speed things along, he said:D

By the way, from the looks of the new avatars of Wart and Springer,I wonder, have you guys been bad boys, and have to stand in the corner too?:eek:

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I don't know of any rattle can cure. But if you could layer the inside with stiff strips that would not reduce the bag's volume too much. Like adding ribs inside which could be glued inside.

Secondly, is there an application and acceptance process to be a member of the It-Wit-Nay club? Or am I already an honarary member? President?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know of any rattle can cure. But if you could layer the inside with stiff strips that would not reduce the bag's volume too much. Like adding ribs inside which could be glued inside.

Secondly, is there an application and acceptance process to be a member of the It-Wit-Nay club? Or am I already an honarary member? President?
Y don't you know:D You are the seed stock:eek:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Dan when I first bought my bike and wanted to restore my bags I did a lot of searching on the net and found a guy that made internal frames to re shape his bags. I cannot recall the website name but I'll see if I can find it. I didn't end up having to re shape them as they are synthetic leather but I remember the website being helpful.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Dan when I first bought my bike and wanted to restore my bags I did a lot of searching on the net and found a guy that made internal frames to re shape his bags. I cannot recall the website name but I'll see if I can find it. I didn't end up having to re shape them as they are synthetic leather but I remember the website being helpful.
Yes, exactly. The idea came to me when thinking where underwires are used:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, exactly. The idea came to me when thinking where underwires are used:
If-n I would try this :cool: I would have a lot of hot water and sun shine:eek:

·
Registered
570 Posts
I glued thin pieces of plywood inside mine. yeah, i got less room but they stand up now by themselves. someone on here sugested thin pieces of carbon plastic or fiberglass. wht ever makes the day. A rattle can spray would be foam that expands foam insulation in a can, and just smooth it out to the shape you want. Hardens like rock.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts