Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can confirm that the Harley Davidson 7 pin Premium Stereo Helmet Headset 77147-98A works on our bikes, at least I can confirm that the audio and microphone work. I have not tried the CB. I only have one set so no talking to the passenger either but I do believe these are fully compatible. Anyone using these that can confirm all functions work and which extension cord we need?

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I can confirm that the Harley Davidson 7 pin Premium Stereo Helmet Headset 77147-98A works on our bikes, at least I can confirm that the audio and microphone work. I have not tried the CB. I only have one set so no talking to the passenger either but I do believe these are fully compatible. Anyone using these that can confirm all functions work and which extension cord we need?
Let me know when you can get functions to “voice activate” as it’s designed to do.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know when you can get functions to “voice activate” as it’s designed to do.
Have not read all the features. I did get it to play some music but mostly i got the response of "cancel" or "pardon". I assumed it was me not operating it right?

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Have not read all the features. I did get it to play some music but mostly i got the response of "cancel" or "pardon". I assumed it was me not operating it right?
Not sure bucfan with being there to see what you were doing or how you have it set up.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I am going to try this so I can keep using my Sena

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JUXP9SK/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 If this works I may spring for the Harley Freewire to lose the wire to the bike and transfer this to my wifes helmet since she wont be on it as much as I am.
Like I stated before, going SENA will not allow you to use all the Infotainemt functions. Apparently confirmed by your report in a different forum since the CB doesn’t work as you stated.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Like I stated before, going SENA will not allow you to use all the Infotainemt functions. Apparently confirmed by your report in a different forum since the CB doesn’t work as you stated.
I used the Harley Sena setup I posted and EVERYTHING works. So for 116 dollars I keep my sena and use all the functions of my bike. :) When I have an extra 250 laying around I will get the Harley Freewire and see if it works with all the functions. I used the voice control and the CB all weekend.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I used the Harley Sena setup I posted and EVERYTHING works. So for 116 dollars I keep my sena and use all the functions of my bike. 🙂 When I have an extra 250 laying around I will get the Harley Freewire and see if it works with all the functions. I used the voice control and the CB all weekend.
That’s really good. Glad to hear it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts