Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My bike is in the shop right now having the following mods done to it.
Should be amazing once I get it back.
I'll be sure to post updated pictures once I get it back.

I've added the following:
Steel braided lines through out
Powdercoated my rims Wet Black
Painted the inside of the fairing Ravin Black to match the rest of the bike.
Rear side crash bars
Front crash bars with the custom hard lowers
Complete bomber chromed covers

And I just finished the right side chromed cover home mod that I have shared with everyone.

Can't wait to get it back.
Swomack

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black Beast Bagger Is Getting Upgrades Done

Ok Gents
I just got back from checking the powercoated rims and painted inner fairing and snap some pictures. I also had them fill the two holes on my front fender and had them re-paint it Ravin Black.
The fairing is the new fairing that was the replacement so they will have to remove the stock speakers and put my 5250 Kicker Speakers in this replacement fairing along with my Alpine Amp. Looks like I now have two clear shortie windshields so if anyone needs a new clear shortie pm me.
All I can say is wow. Killer looking brothers. Truly amazing. I'll post more once the bike is put back together.
Swomack

·
Registered
74 Posts
Swomack those wheels are nice as hell. I've been debating powder coating my wheels but wasn't sure with me having the midnight set up if I should just leave them alone or powder coat black. You aren't making that decision any easier. Can't wait to see pics of the bike put back together

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got in the Jardine backrest luggage rack.
Took off the upper portion of the sissybar and installed the luggage rack.
Putting it all together for my sled now while I'm bored out of my mind.
Here's the beginning pics and I'll follow up when it's done.
Swomack

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And here it is mounted to the fender mount.
Very easy install.
Should work and look great on my sled.
I still have this chrome rack that goes on top but I don't know if I'm going to use it or not.

Once I get my bike back I will snap pictures with this trunk on and my hard lowers.
Swomack

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am very interested too! I have the midnight version and have been pricing/checking out fairings. Bike came with alot of accessoies that are black. Looks awesome!
How about a pic of the mailbu boat while we wait !!
~S~

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just got in the Jardine backrest luggage rack.
Took off the upper portion of the sissybar and installed the luggage rack.
Putting it all together for my sled now while I'm bored out of my mind.
Here's the beginning pics and I'll follow up when it's done.
Swomack

Hi Swomack, your parts look great! I would like to know if you used some of the hardware that came with your trunk? how did you do the mounting for the trunk. Your trunk looks factory.
Thanks VM.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am going to have to break down and figure out how to post pictures without using a web storage area like photobucket.
Nice Boat - we roll in a black Supra 22ssv. Awesome you can still wakeboard, we have given up and surf now. The kids board and I love watching them but old age and numerous surgeries have ended that part.
Going to the Houston boat show this weekend - might get a new boat if I want to work 5 more years instead of retiring
Thanks!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ordered a Air Spike for the right side coil cover on my sled. The same chromed air spike I had on my Raider. It is simply only for looks but it looks cool as hell and if I'm going to have a side cover, cover the coils, it might as well look more custom then the stock side covers. As far as my left side cover, I'm getting ready to do a new mod on the existing stock cover. I'll post pictures once the spike and left side cover are complete.
Swomack

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm so close to ordering that same tour pack to sit on my cobra rack, get some pictures of it installed already! lol

In all seriousness, stuff looks good, can't wait to see everything put together, especially the wheels, they look amazing.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Ok Gents
I just got back from checking the powercoated rims and painted inner fairing and snap some pictures. I also had them fill the two holes on my front fender and had them re-paint it Ravin Black.
The fairing is the new fairing that was the replacement so they will have to remove the stock speakers and put my 5250 Kicker Speakers in this replacement fairing along with my Alpine Amp. Looks like I now have two clear shortie windshields so if anyone needs a new clear shortie pm me.
All I can say is wow. Killer looking brothers. Truly amazing. I'll post more once the bike is put back together.
Swomack

Great job again swomack, look forward to seeing it all back together.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts