Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Sena's .. any of their models work well. I had the SMH5's and now have the 20S's, both have lots of features. 20's might be over kill but gotta have newest and best :grin: I haven't tried it yet but they supposedly now will connect universally to all other brands of headsets as well. Great communication features and very clear communication audio. Use them every time when 2 up. Actually use them everytime so I have GPS audio and phone access if needed. Little pricier than others but....

Only one complaint. I have the Zumo 665 GPS and tried first connecting my iphone to the GPS then the headsets to the GPS. Phone calls are then directed through the GPS which is nice as the display shows incoming calls and you can reject them with a touch of the screen. Audio on the incoming call is terrible connected this way. Turn by turn directions and music fine. Seems GPS bluetooth doesn't play well with many devices I have found out. Once I connected my iphone directly to the Sena's and the Sena's also to the GPS it was fine, but it bypassed the display features for phone calls :frown:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks tigrzeye.I will check them out and see what I can come up with. I dont use the GPS or anything (kinda just go till the road turns :grin:) so I dont need to worry about connecting anything together yet. Maybe one day in the future. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
My wife and I have had a dual Sena SMH10 and it was by far the best money I could have spent. I haven't heard great things about the newest model, but the 10's are great. I get turn by turn by linking with my phone via bluetooth and the intercom from driver to passenger makes those 2 up trips so much more fun. I believe I paid right at $200 for the pair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts