Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've owned my awesome 2008 V-Star 650 Custom for a year now, and I'm in love! :)

I'm going to upgrade many things on it, and have a few questions so I'll be around. :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm located in north Louisiana! :)

I ride every day...no matter the weather. However, I'm THRILLED that spring is finally getting here! I'm so tired of the cold & rain.

Here is my bike and some of my gear. I LOVE my bike!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice ride! What kind of pipes are those? I like the look, and am shopping for some for my 650.
Thanks! Those are Vance & Hines Short Shot pipes! They sound AWESOME, but my neighbors kind of hate me when I crank up to leave at 7:30am every weekday morning. lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This picture shows the ghosting on my tank (it is on the tail also). However, in this picture I still have the stock mirrors. I changed those out.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome Zombiegirl! Very sweet ride. I have a 2005 650 custom (just got it this Jan.) and I just love it. I've only been riding about 3 mo. and the folks here have been a great help!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome Zombiegirl! Very sweet ride. I have a 2005 650 custom (just got it this Jan.) and I just love it. I've only been riding about 3 mo. and the folks here have been a great help!
Thanks! Yeah, the Vstar 650's are awesome! My first bike was a 1986 Honda Rebel 250cc. I upgraded to the Vstar 650 February of last year, and I'm so glad that I did.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome Zombiegirl,

Glad I made it to Cabela's this weekend and bought some of that fancy Zombie ammo. Just incase things get out of line.

Thats a great ride. Looks good keep the picture coming..

·
Super Moderator
13,073 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
600 Posts
to get mine off i soaked it in water and used goo b gone. also took a lot of scraping with my fingernails
Ditto on the above.

Welcome to the 4M and nice bike!! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts