Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am a long time lurker, reading all i can regarding the Road Star. I have a 2006 White Road Star Silverado with 6k on the odometer. I cut my teeth on a 2001 1100 Vstar. I road, wrenched and modified it with what little funds I had "back in the day".
I loved to ride and had a bunch of friends who road HDs and we would go out every weekend. I finally gave in to the "grass is greener" and traded for a Harley, I never quite felt fulfilled in my "bike soul" and have owned a few differant types of HDs ending up with a HD Screamin Eagle FLHSTUSE ultra, an Ultra Trike I bought for my wife, (who never rides it, it has 300 mi and is 3 years old) and my beautiful Roadie. For some reason my Road Star is my true love, I know she is not the "chosen holy grail" for most folks in the bike world, but different "strokes" and all. Anyway I thought I would share and posting some questions and such. Sorry for the lengthy intro.
Nath

·
Super Moderator
6,013 Posts
Hi nath, welcome to the forum. Great introduction, and we love pic's here, so feel free to share them with us. The roadies are great rides, and don't apologize for a lengthy intro. We'd rather have that than one sentence . Ride safely !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts