Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, my name is Shaun. I have been riding bikes my whole life in some form or another. I have owned many bikes, and liked most of them in certain ways. I just bought a 2007 650 classic yesterday for $2000. It looks sharp, only had 8857 miles on it, so I had to get it. It was a steal at that price. I was looking for a bike anyway. They wanted $2900, but they actually took my offer. Surprised the hell out of me, but no complaints. One of those deals I might never get again ya know. I traded my last bike, a 2009 Kawasaki vn900, about 9 months ago towards a new car. I don't really regret it, but I got the hankering to ride again, and so did my wife. This is the second vstar 650 I've owned. I had a 2001 custom that I bought new, but got rid of it in 2008. Kinda regreted it, because the 650 vstar is probably the best bike I've owned. Oh well, hindsight and all that. Anyway, glad to be here, and hope to help and learn both.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,398 Posts
Hi Shaun, nice intro and a pic to boot. Glad you joined us, and I'm sure you'll have a lot of contributions. The 650 is a great bike, and I had a blast on mine before I bought my 950t. Ride safely and we're glad you're here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts