Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own an '02 VStar 1100 Custom... would like to get more involved in the community, and will be hunting down ideas for making a few more customizations. Hope to see you all in the forums.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome, and great looking bike! I see that you have floorboards - do you notice any more scraping than when you had pegs?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice ride you have there. By the background of the picture, you come from Hullabaloo Ontario, Ride mostly in the continental divide and live in a house built outside on the side of a road :D. If this is ever so slightly off, please feel free to correct me :D.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, and great looking bike! I see that you have floorboards - do you notice any more scraping than when you had pegs?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Thanks man. I do notice a bit more scraping, but not too terribly much. I am actually going to be removing the boards I think. Have a couple ideas in mind but not sure what I want to do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. Nice ride you have there. By the background of the picture, you come from Hullabaloo Ontario, Ride mostly in the continental divide and live in a house built outside on the side of a road :D. If this is ever so slightly off, please feel free to correct me :D.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.
Thanks, and you are so close to right on my location... Texas is close to Canada right? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts