Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ryan. I live and ride in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I work as a consultant in IT so I am a :nerd: but enjoy riding, shooting, photography, sports, and anything outdoors.

I stumbled upon this forum today when searching for an answer to a question I had about my new* Yamaha Raider.
Looking forward to learning and sharing info with the group.

* (Bought used, but it is new to me)

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi Ryan, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Great looking Raider, very quick bikes. You'll find this forum to be a great place to learn and make new friends. Ride safely and we're glad you joined us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Sweet ride. I sat on one of those in a dealership last year before settling on my 950. Just sitting on it made me feel bada$$!! Very cool.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
Very attractive Raider! That blue is stunning and I like the graphics...welcome to our forum, Ryan. Sure you will gain much knowledge from other members owning same bike. It is always interesting to learn different gas mileage, accessories and upgrades others make to their bikes. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello from Indiana

Hi Ryan!
Beautiful ride you have there. I'm sure riding in Texas is more fun than here. Of course it is 26 degrees out at the moment. If you ever want to see corn and bean fields, come on over to the Hoosier state.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts