Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2008 Strat owner here. Very nice wheels I like it. did have an 05 Vstar 1100. Nice ride but I am a big guy and this was a little small for me and the wife. South Central Nebraska photographer by trade and volunteer firefighter. I do have a few parts for sale from the 1100 like risers, drivers backrest and KN filter. Thanks and I hope to use the knowledge here from all of you.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I hope to use the knowledge here from all of you.
Boy are YOU in for a disappointment.:( We actually have the engineer on this forum who designed this:

But I would never publicly embarrass Stratowort.

Where were we?

Oh yes. Welcome...:)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Boy are YOU in for a disappointment.:( We actually have the engineer on this forum who designed this:

But I would never publicly embarrass Stratowort.

Where were we?

Oh yes. Welcome...:)
Wait, I just looked at my drawings, NO, that is all wrong, my plans clearly show banisters on both sides of the stairway.

·
Registered
176 Posts
New 2008 Strat owner here. Very nice wheels I like it. did have an 05 Vstar 1100. Nice ride but I am a big guy and this was a little small for me and the wife. South Central Nebraska photographer by trade and volunteer firefighter. I do have a few parts for sale from the 1100 like risers, drivers backrest and KN filter. Thanks and I hope to use the knowledge here from all of you.
How much and what sizes are the risers. I need to bring my bars back a tad.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome aboard Rocknroll90! As you can tell we have some really smart people, architects, engineers, comedians, and some ol' Jarheads for the sake of equality. This is an awesome place for information so jump on in and ride safe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts