Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I hope this one works for you. The forum is going to a new and more stable format soon so hopefully you don't have any more issues.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see we have similar taste, great minds think alike! Was you bike affected by the recall way back when for the fuel line leak? Mine has not been completed yet and it was leaking the other day but stoped now.......

·
Super Moderator
6,081 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! Hopefully you’re log in issues have been resolved. Great looking ride, wife and I own 950’s and our fuel issues have been taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
548 Posts
I see we have similar taste, great minds think alike! Was you bike affected by the recall way back when for the fuel line leak? Mine has not been completed yet and it was leaking the other day but stoped now.......
I bought my bike used and am not sure if the recall has been addressed or not. I have a few months where the bike will not be rode unless I get a break in the weather. Where did you find the information regarding the recall and I assume you use your VIN to verify?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes search the web for vehicle Saftey recalls, then type in your VIN. It will tell you if a recall has been issued and/or completed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts