Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this site, and decided to check it out. I just bought a 2006 Yamaha Royal star Tour deluxe, its currently stock but have some plans to change that. I am currently stationed in Fort Hood, Texas. Mainly looking for people to ride with and just to see whats going on around the Cruiser/touring bike scene. I traded in my 2006 Yamaha YZF-R6 for my current bike and loving it so far. Once again hi everyone

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome aboard armyguy. You've picked a great forum to hook up with. There's a whole lot of nice people here with an abundance of knowledge and experience just waiting for you to tap in to. Sounds like a nice ride. Post some pics when you get it a little more personalized.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome to a great one! There is a lot of folks lurking in the background with all sorts of hands on knowledge and experience, as soon as you ask something that is interesting to them, you will get a (or many) straight answers. Been here for a good while and know the folks are on, but lots of times they don't say much till you need an answer to your question. Good guys, all willing to help all they can, enjoy this place, it is a great one:D Ride safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts