Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to this forum but I am not new to bikes. I just recently bought a 2003 Yamaha V-Star 1100. It is a beautiful bike with a full load. I hope to have pictures on here soon. I wanted to join this forum because I am also a member of the Katriders forum and there is a wealth of knowledge here in these forums. Hopefully I will not have any major problems with my bike but if I do then I hope that I can find the info here. Thanks, Tanar.:):)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome! There are some very knowlageble, and mechanicaly experienced people (myself not included) on this site who are more than happy to help you with any thing about your bike that you might encounter. Have fun and enjoy.:)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
G'Day Tanker,

Welcome to the forum, as you can see above there are some very emotionally unstable people on this forum but I am not one of them. Matter of fact I'm probably the sanest one here.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tanker! Looks like my buds are all riled up with pictures of flying cats and tripped out Aussies...me, I'm just one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children...least that's what I was told USMC stood for.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the replies. By the looks of it I am mixed in with a pretty good bunch already. Oh and by the way, I am still trying to pick my wife and kids up off of the floor after the Katriders picture. Hahaha! Awesome bunch!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts