Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as the title says hello everyone I just bought my first motorcycle a couple months ago witch is a '04 1100 classic. Already started customizing with a full exhaust, AIS delete, Chrome switch housings, ISO grips and a Barons rear license/turn signal mount.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome,as you can see already it's alot of fun around here.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Well as the title says hello everyone I just bought my first motorcycle a couple months ago witch is a '04 1100 classic. Already started customizing with a full exhaust, AIS delete, Chrome switch housings, ISO grips and a Barons rear license/turn signal mount.
G'Day Classic and welcome, as you can see we have a few laughs on here amongst all the good info except for me as I am the serious one on here, people say I am one sophisticated bloke.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Mate
Welcome in, hope you enjoy your time in here with us. Sounds like you are getting on top of a few mods, have you done anything to the air intake yet?
P.S. don't mind them lot, looks like the medication trolley is late arriving again :D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the mad house Classic. This place is chock full of experience and knowledge. And as far as laughs go, if you're ever in a pissy mood this is the place to come and realize just owning a bike is a joy. The people on here have improved my mood pretty much daily, which is hard to do for a crabby old barstard like me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts