Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here...have a Silver 2009 Roadliner S and LOVE this bike ! It's my first street bike and can say I'M HOOKED !!! I'm wondering if anyone knows where Swomack got his wrap around tour pack as I am desperately looking for the exact same thing for my Roadie..any help much appreciated

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

Glad you like your new ride

Maybe if you send Swomack a private messege he might be kind enough to respond :confused:

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone knows where Swomack got his wrap around tour pack

Welcome!

Can't help you with Swo; he generally keeps us in the dark on his bike

...at least I think it's just the darkness. With black bikes it's so hard to tell:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Willy boy, did you not read the book of newb? If you did you then know what chapter and paragraph that states "All impatient riders of a 09 Roady S shall post pics of thier ride, tell the forumees about where thye ride and if the Easter bunny was good to them."

If I were you, I would get at least one pic of my ride on here before the guys from WA, hither and yon and the blue guy from MA decide to do something about it. They like pictures :D

Welcome to the forum and keep the rubber on the road. :)

·
Administrator
13,713 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome fellow liner rider. Glad you found us,now will you help us by posting a picture before we go crazy. Oh that's right were all ready crazy.That's ok if you don't post a pic cause if it isn't gray then it's not a fast one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey thanks guys...I'm tryin to figure out how to post a pic of my Liner but can't seem to figure it out..any help is appreciated

1 - 13 of 13 Posts