Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I have been riding off and on since I was a kid in the seventies. Dirt bikes, street bikes, you name it. I have had a few cruisers over the years and I like them the best at this point. My days of going the speed of light on an uncomfortable crotch rocket are long over.
I work I information technology and really enjoy the time I spend cruising through the “real world” on my bike. I recently changed jobs and now I have a great ride through a canyon to get to work but I had sold my bike so I went out and picked up a 2014 V Star 950 Touring yesterday. It was new at the dealer but I got a decent deal since it was last year’s model. It seems to have enough power and a nice ride. I thought I would join the forum and see what other riders have to say about the V star line.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,019 Posts
You'll love the 950 tourer, love my 09' model and the mods I've made to it. Send us a few pics of it, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome from Waldorf, MD. You'll find plenty of 950 & 950Ts on this site. I have a 2012 950T and it's a great ride that will get you plenty of compliments. I used to own an 09 650 VStar Silverado and that was a nice bike also. The Star line has all you need for your steel horse!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts