Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first bike, a 2002 V Star 1100. Haven't rode since I was kid riding my Yamaha yz 80. But I'm looking forward to all the time I'm gonna spend riding this thing! I picked it up cheap but there's just a couple things I gotta fix than I'm on the road.

I hope to meet some good people here. ✌
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Super Moderator
4,645 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca. I would recommend a safety course if you've been off bikes for a while.

Reactions: Keith Post

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, 1982 XS650 Heritage Special
3,209 Posts
Hello @Murdoc and welcome from Virginia

·
Registered
2010 Stratoliner Deluxe
127 Posts
Welcome from a former (still considered!) Arkansan now in TN. All my family is in NW Arkansas and wife is from South Arkansas. Spent a lot of time in Jonesboro.

Can't wait to get back over and ride through the Ozarks!

·
Super Moderator
8,438 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee! You’ll love being back in the saddle again, nice looking bike, I’ve ridden in the ozarks a good bit, lived in the Memphis area for quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome from Cypress, TX and the Lower Mississippi River. Great looking ride. My parents retired to Eureka Springs, AR and I will say that that is some of the best riding that there is. Ride often, ride safe and hope to see you out on the road.

·
Registered
2014 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe
125 Posts
Welcome to the site, hope you can fix those little issues as well. Don’t hesitate to ask questions and advice. A lot of helpful people here with plenty of knowledge and experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts