Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to motorcycle riding in general. Just got a '03 vstar 1100 off of a buddy - So far so good!! Great bike!

·
Super Moderator
6,006 Posts
Hi V, welcome and where's the pic of this 1100 you speak of. We're very visual here, so please share with us. Ride safely!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, thanks for sharing it. Any mods planned?
Well, So far I have put on a K&N air filter, vance&hines classic ii's , might get an upgraded battery...although that's not much of a mod, just struggles to turn over a bit, but starts great once it does.

Not sure what else I can do, will have to do some research I guess! Any suggestions without breaking the bank?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've got a 2000 1100 Classic and am about to purchase a Mustang seat for it. I'm trying to decide if I need the driver backrest or not. How do you feel riding with yours? Anyone else reading this who may have experience with AND without: what are your thoughts?

Thanks all!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got a 2000 1100 Classic and am about to purchase a Mustang seat for it. I'm trying to decide if I need the driver backrest or not. How do you feel riding with yours? Anyone else reading this who may have experience with AND without: what are your thoughts?

Thanks all!
Funny timing, I just took mine off 2 days ago. Never really liked it, came with the bike, my friend raved about it...but it just didn't do it for me. Plus I like the look of it much better without personally. But that's just me :cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Funny timing, I just took mine off 2 days ago. Never really liked it, came with the bike, my friend raved about it...but it just didn't do it for me. Plus I like the look of it much better without personally. But that's just me :cool:
That's the perfect info, thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts