Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an 06 Midnight Stratoliner, got a good deal on it with some nice extras. Had an 04 RS Warrior that I had fixed up nice, sold it and picked up the strat. I'll be browsing looking for ideas to do which I know are endless.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Just picked up an 06 Midnight Stratoliner, got a good deal on it with some nice extras. Had an 04 RS Warrior that I had fixed up nice, sold it and picked up the strat. I'll be browsing looking for ideas to do which I know are endless.
Welcome to the 4M.

You followed a similar path to the one I took, I went from an '02 Warrior to an '09 Strato-S. Those Warriors are a friggin blast aren't they?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the 4M.

You followed a similar path to the one I took, I went from an '02 Warrior to an '09 Strato-S. Those Warriors are a friggin blast aren't they?
Strato, were you a member of the RS Warrior site?
was a really good site then it just died off, met some nice guy's on there and did some fun rides.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Strato, were you a member of the RS Warrior site?
was a really good site then it just died off, met some nice guy's on there and did some fun rides.
Yes, I was there for a few good years, I was the member "needanewscooter",,,,then I got a Strato :D

What was your member name there?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I was there for a few good years, I was the member "needanewscooter",,,,then I got a Strato :D

What was your member name there?
My name on there is jwhracer, I have a Corbin seat on there for sale now. I really liked that bike, just needed bags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts