Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Welcome from down south (i don't get to say that often) Wisconsin. There are a lot of nice helpful people here. I have an 01 1100 classic my self. I have had a lot of bikes over the years and am extremely fond of the classic. For a first bike you did very well. Stop by often.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Lots of good info here but better yet... are the people. Tons of knowledge. Snoop around and enjoy!

·
2,520 Posts
Welcome from the Maritimes. I had a 2000 1100 and it was an excellent return-to-biking ride. I've moved on to a different bike but I still come here every day just to shoot the sh!t with these wingnuts. It's a great place to learn all about your new to you ride.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,505 Posts

·
2,520 Posts
Welcome from down south (i don't get to say that often) Wisconsin.
Wisconsin is actually north of some Canadian areas. It looks like you're about as far north as I am and parts of Ontario and Nova Scotia are are actually south of you. Not by much though. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
6,414 Posts
Hi Slacker!
Welcome from East Tennessee, any pics of your bike you’d like to share with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the kind welcomes. Will be checking out all the links provided and hope to be more active soon. Been putting KMs on my bike in my spare time so I haven’t been on here. As winter approaches I hope to stop by more often. 👍

1 - 12 of 12 Posts