Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone. I am Dan. I have a 1100 V STAR Classic metallic grey with leatherlyke saddlebags and just installed the Vance and Hines Classic 2 slip ons today. Then had to buy a new battery. So tomorrow I get to test the new pipes out. Glad to be part of this forum. Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard Dan.It's gotta be a fast bike cause it's grey. You know they are the fastest contrary what the other people tell you on this fourm. Would like to see some pics. Some of us me get grumpy without pics. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

Don't worry about hdeater113, he's grumpy all the time :eek:

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

When you post a picture of your bike, let us know if it is a color picture or if it is in black and white,,, so we'll know. J/K'ing :D

For a good picture HD used a slow shutter speed, go figure :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry not sure how to upload photos. I am at work and alot of programs are blocked if I can pull it from the computer I will try.
Dan

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
My dear Canukstonian, the book of newb is there to help you. If you would have read it you would of known firstly, how to post pics, secondly choose a proper and fast colour for your ride (RED) and so on. :D

To post a pic of your primer gray bike ;) you can go to the "go advanced" button and once on the advanced page go to the "manage attachments" button and try to find a colour pic of your bike on your puter by going to the "browse" button and upload it. This may take a while as gray is really not that fast :D. This info is found in the book of newb on page 101, chap 1, para F18.

Welcome to the forum, ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome to the site. I see you are not to far from port dover :) Thinking on doing my first ride there for July 13.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts