Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a decent used 2006 V-Star 650 Classic and I am digging it. I am coming over from a YZF600R and needed to stop doing 90 by default on the interstate and wheelies. Def don't think I will have those issues with this cruiser. So far, I am pleased and hope to learn from and enjoy banter on this board!

Keep the rubber side down my fellow riders.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, i am a cruiser not a speeder. Last bike was 1800VTX @105hp. About 85hp wasted on me. I have an 01 1100 Classic my self. Joined the Yamaha family after 42 years of riding all kinds of Hondas. Glad you found us it is a great group of people here that makes this forum what it is. Stop by often. You need to share pics.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,593 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Administrator
3,523 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. You picked a good bike - very dependable. I was hoping to get over your way this summer and cruise around the White Mountains but, well, maybe next year. I remember some really nice roads that would be perfect for two wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts