Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Spyder from the plains of Colorado. Got my first Yamaha yesterday. Picked up a 2007 V-Star 1100 Classic with 32,000 miles already on her. I currently ride a Honda Shadow ACE 750 and put over 20,000 on her last year. I look forward to learning more about my new baby. I have only heard good things about the v-star and hope to add to that.

Been riding since I was 7 years old and started out on a Honda 50. Moved to a Honda 150 Step through as a teen (hand me down). Then a Honda 550. See a pattern here? I can work on just about any Honda so now I have to learn a whole new bike.

I'll post pictures after I get her new pipes on.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the gang Spyder. Not much to learn about fixing Yammies; cause they don't break :D. You'll quickly realize that you have one heck of a good machine there and you won't be able to stop smiling when you ride it. Make to post those pics soon.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome! U say u bought a Yamaha? Nice! Looks real good too. Love the pink roses and puppies u had painted.
Pics bud, pics.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum Spider. You've got a great ride there and you are in the right place here to have your questions about it answered. Lots of knowledge and lots of good people. Ride safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts