Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum, new to the "cruiser" style of motorcycles in general and wanted to stop by and introduce myself, since I know I will have many questions. My name is Tyler Kellogg (Kellogg is what I'm used to being called), I'm 25 and live in Conway, roughly 15/20 mins from Myrtle Beach, SC. I have attached a picture of my recently bought 2007 V Star 1100 Custom (13,600 miles). I bought the bike as is, so can't take credit for the mods. I hope to learn a lot from the experts on this forum!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi Kellogg, and welcome. Great looking bike! Im sure you can ride almost year round. Thanks for including a pic. Ride safe and post often.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from up here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you with us and look forward to reading your posts and thanks for the pic. Great looking 2007 1100. I'm kind of partial to that year, mine's a classic. Hope you got the warning about the 1100's leaving you with a permanent smile. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did not get that memo, but I am quickly finding it out for myself! I have a few mechanical/aftermarket questions, so I am going to scoot over to those respective parts of the forum to get some answers. Thanks guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts