Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm brand new to the site and thought I'd take a minute to post here. I've had my 2005 V-Star Classic 1100 for about 3 months, before that I owned a Suzuki Bandit 1200. Myself and my wife are happy with the switch to a cruiser. I was on here originally just looking for some parts, the bike got tired and wanted to lay down in some rainy weather last Sunday. We're both OK (some road rash but it's healing well) but I'm looking for a replacement saddle bag. I won't take up the space here, so I'm gonna post that in the proper forum. I'll be upgrading the exhaust from stock to a 2.75" Hard Khrome Equalizer Staggered I managed to find even though it's been discontinued. Other than that I've got the Silverado saddlebags (plain). I plan to upgrade more parts as finances allow. I look forward to being part of the forum.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard johnny. Catchy name that johnnytsunami. I'm glad you and your wife are ok. They say it's not if you go down it's when you go down. So lets hope that was your when.You will find out soon that this is a great place to hang out when not riding.Great people here with lots of knowledge and a lot of laughs.Be safe,have fun and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome Johnny! I'm a newbie living in VA but my boyfriend's in Dayton, so I'm there a lot. He's learning to ride now in fact, so maybe we'll see you on the road there sometime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts