Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I have been riding motorcycles since I got my Honda 185S ATC Three wheeler in Arizona when I was 10.
Now I am getting up there in years (maturity not so much) I am really enjoying my 2008 Yamaha Roadliner S
that I bought 2 years ago. I have made a few tweaks to her just to make her look a little better.

Right after I got this bike, I found this forum and have been loving it since. Lots of awesome help and suggestions.

Thanks for everything!

Stay Safe and have a great day!
Here are a few shots of my bike:
She is a used and ridden bike, so there are little nicks/scuffs and blemishes here and there.
She still cleans up nice and stands out, BIGTIME! Especially with all of the add-ons.

Paint Color: Light Yellowish Gray Metallic #9, 0752
Current Mileage: 24,464 miles

Modifications:
Reckless Motorcycles Roadliner Fairing, painted to match bike. Fairing has Rockford Fosgate PMX3 Bluetooth waterproof head unit with Satellite Module, 4 x 5.25” marine grade speakers and 400-watt amplifier. This system rocks. Just added a Klockwerks Dark Smoke Flare 8.5” windshield. This fairing is self-contained and can be removed with 4 bolts and a simple unplug of the power lines. (Reckless Motorcycles - Yamaha Roadliner)

Headlight and Aux lights upgraded to LED units by Full Blast. These are amazing and come from Denmark.
This system hooked up easily with supplied factory connectors, not a hack job.
(Dag til dag levering, bestil online, 5 års garanti)

Other Upgrades:
Denali SoundBomb Horn – Yes, it is loud
Baron Stealth Big Air Kit (filters cleaned and treated this season)
Large chrome side covers removed and replaced with Baron CNC Comet Side Covers.
After Market Vance and Hines exhaust – GREAT SOUND!
DynoJet Fuel Commander just installed by Dayton Performance Cycles.
Chrome Luggage Rack.
White LED Accent Lights, bike is covered from front to back, top to bottom, (2) key fob remotes
Cell Phone Mount
Chrome Cup Holder
Lay-down license plate holder
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Wheel Sky Tire Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Bandera, Texas
2001 VS1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD EG(totaled) 2006 Vulcan 900 and 2019 HD Freewheeler (current)
14,492 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Hill Country. Really sharp looking bike. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, 1982 XS650 Heritage Special, 2022 Roadking
3,534 Posts
Hello @ChrisCAD and welcome from Virginia

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome from Cary NC. And, may I say, that is one gorgeous bike when lit up like that. Makes me hear choral 'ahhhhhhhhhh' sounds like the clouds have parted and sunbeams are shining down :)

PS: honest mode on, I'm going to steal some of your mods and ideas :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts