Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just joined a few mins ago. I am a vintage motorcycle enthusiast and typically I collect bikes from the 60s-80s, but a friend has convinced me to spruce up his 03 V-star 650 after a long hibernation. I look forward to lurking around and soaking up whatever technical info y'all might have to offer while I wrench on this, the newest bike I have ever touched.

Many thanks

Max

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum Max. There should be plenty of people here to answer all your ?'s.Some before and after pics would be nice.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome aboard. We like to keepour feet up and rest while not on he road. Like hdeater113 said give us some before shots so we know how you are doing.
I got an '03 1100.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

If your still lurking here in a couple of years from now I may toss off the cover on my 84 Kawi Gpz 750 Turbo and get it running again and will have questions for you. It's all stock and I want to be able to ride it to vintage bike shows.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Howdy! Lurk around, ask away and keep us abreast of your project! Pics are always a plus, we kinda have a thing about looking at pics of bikes, 'specially Yammis!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from the good Washington:D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Even lurkers have to read the book of newb and heed (spelling) it's content. Rule 2431 of the book states that "Lurkers shall post pics of thier freinds rebuild project with before and after shots. Furthermore, typo's of certain words as asked by members of Maine and Mass should be considered ;)."

Welcome to the forum. Ask all that you want and we will try our best to give you the right answer ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts