Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up an 07 1100 classic monday. Super excited haven't had a bike for close to 7 years so this should be fun especially going from an R1 to a cruiser. So far I love the way it rides and I am hoping the weather clears back up today to hit it again after work.

Fixed with pics. I already took the saddle bags off in one pic and the window screen and front fender in the second. It came with a hard crome burner exhaust already and sounds great!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
We would be super excited for you if you say...showed us some pictures of that there bike. Welcome to the 4m.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Barmaid!

You must be from down-under as the pics are upside-down (or maybe just from Canada, eh?).
Tell us a bit about your conviction that kept you off the bike for 7 years.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I just jumped the gun from my phone I haven't got a clue how they ended up upside down... :cool:

I am more from West of Texas... Like Clovis New Mexico. Official military brat turned military.

What killled riding for me was the ex-wife. got depolyed in 2005-2006 came home to no bike no car, and no furniture and divorce papers... She cleaned out my bank account as well, and maxed all the CC's up the day before I came home... Gotta love that one. Getting smacked with child support on top of that and having nothing kills a whole lotta fun for anyone. Anyways got of the active duty followed the ex back to fort worth got a job that allowed me to have fun and have built my life back up. But I secured full custody of my little girl first before I started getting new toys.

Family always comes first before anything else in my life. :D

Now my new wife who rocks said lets get a bike handed me her tax return plus mine and went shopping with the funn money on top of a lil from savings.

I think I did better the second time around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts