Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved to TX from OH 4 years ago for work. After a few years of commuting in my Xterra I realized that TX has a riding season that is year round. So i bought a used Vstar 1300 Deluxe, sold my Xterra and havent regretted it.
I use it to get around the DFW metroplex but want to take it on a log ride to CA. I look forward to learning from other people's experiences on doing long trips.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! It is still not riding season here. Weather has just been awful. When it is nice I am too busy to ride. When I can ride the weather has been cold, wet and windy. I bet you do not miss that? Anyway there is an active group of members in Texas that get together for meet and greets. Thanks for joining. Snoop around and enjoy!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome from Pensacola, Florida...........And welcome to the land of year around riding, I moved from Kansas City to Pensacola 40 yrs ago and I keep trying to tell RedBird, Deeks and NorthernRider there is a life without snow , but they just won't believe me as they sit in the garage drooling over their bikes wishing to ride. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,658 Posts
Welcome from Katy Texas, just up the road from you. Glad you joined us. Check this thread out from time to time, we have had a few meet ups.

Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,763 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! Nice intro, however you forgot to include one major thing, pics of your bike! Ask any member and they’ll tell ya the same thing, pics are big here, lol.
Glad you joined us as we’ll take you places no forum has ever taken its members before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. There is a great bunch of guys here. I am not onto social media but am hooked here. Stop buy often. Like the guys said how can i covet your bike without pics.

·
Registered
371 Posts
welcome to the forum from western New York. Hope you will visit often.

·
Super Moderator
3,238 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. You found a great forum to learn all about your new ride and chat with other enthusiasts. We can also help with any questions or issues you may have. I second the pics request.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts