Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Hello from from Toronto Ontario Canada!

886 views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  dmil123 
#1 ·
Hi, I will update my profile soon. Im a die-hard Yamaha fan. I've had many Yamaha's over the years.

My favorite cruiser is the Venture late model and older models, I have had a few Vstars and recently purchased XVS950. I am impressed with the power and the handling. It came with the Vance and Hines slip on,it sounds great but too loud. I love the idle and accelerating sound, but the down rev has too much popping for my liking. I found a stock muffler on Ebay and it should be here in a few weeks.

Be safe riders!

#6 ·
Welcome from Houston Texas. Glad you joined us. Pictures are a must post. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

#14 ·
Welcome from down the road in Waterdown.
Was it a slip of the tongue saying you're from Toronto, who would say that if they're not?😉
Hyde_me, I probably saw you on Sat., I was runnin' the same roads!
Lol. We Miltonians don’t usually consider our selfs part of the concrete jungle Toronto. I thing I said Toronto because of the demographics I was out Waterdown way on Saturday
Check the latest scavenge hunt, there's one near Creemore I think. Thats what gave me the idea, but I don't know if I'd be able to find it again.
I was actually out Waterdown way on Saturday and ended up in Freelton. I would normally not admit to being from Toronto but the demographics of this forum is huge! See you out on the back roads Jo!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.