Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stumbled across this forum just surfin the web for Vstar stuff..glad I found yall...I just recently crossed over from over a decade of riding sportbikes..decided to slow it down and relax a little bit..I am on a 2000 Vstar650 classic now....and I love it!!..got some mini apes, slammed,cobra pipes,..and some other lil stuff so far...Oh and as for my Name I am the PRO "public relations Officer" for a Motorcycle Ministry out of ft.worth Tx,..club is called "Sinners" Saved By Grace M/M ...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D We like it when people post pics of their rides cuz some of our members don't read so well (you know how those silly 'Blue Bike' riders can be) :eek:

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sparky did tell you about posting pics, right? Not even the big guy can help you out of getting a quote from the book of newb.

It is written in Chapter 1, page 243, para 1, sub para 79, sub sub g that " All newbs from Fort Worth that ride a 650, made in 2000 with mini apes, slammed,cobra pipes,..and some other lil stuff so far, shall post pics of the bike before being razzed by the other forumees."

Well you missed the last part as the razzin has begun. There's still time for redemption :D

Post often, ride safe and don't go faster than your gardian angel can fly ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are the different stages she has gone through..last pic was taken last night..Bike is a fixer upper on a budget...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank alot!!..that means alot..this is all new to me..but lovin it..got so much more I want to do to her....its gonna be never ending ..lol..

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just found this site too, I'm north of Mckinney. Too far away to just stop by... unless I take my bike.... hey! another excuse to take a ride.
BTW you guys looking for mechanics at your shop and/or new members in your ministry group?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice custom,great pics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks alot everyone!!..dang good job on making a new guy feel welcome!!...
Timjt..We are a New Ministry(club) so yes sir we are always looking for good people that love to ride..we were out in McKinney a couple days ago on a ride..No biggie we can meet up one day for sure!...As far as a position up at the shop..Our President owns the shop you would have to talk to him..

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts