Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to this forum, been riding forever it seems. Just got an '07 Royal Star Tour Deluxe a couple weeks ago and enjoying it a lot. After two Harleys I was getting tired of getting shaken, not stirred and wanted something smoother that also won't break down.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bill. Finally saw the light and come to your senses eh.;)

Some of us donts reed to goods and wel ritin is an optiun too. So coold yous post some fotos of yous ryde soz wee can all go ooo aaa :D:D:D

As you can see we like to have fun and are real proud of our bikes. Don't be shy to post often and tell us about your favorites places to ride.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome welcome. I am leaving Tempe and my bike today so enjoy the warm weather that will finally come back while I am gone.. Ill try not to bring the cold home again with me. Ride safe and see you out there, I'm sure we will pass at some point.

I'd bug for pictures but I still have not posted mine so that would be wrong.. :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the welcomes! I'll get a couple pics up when my wife and I stop doing remodeling on the house!! Anyways, my bike came with one of those Hoppe batwing fairings on it, complete with stereo and 4speakers. Not really my style and I would like to find a stock windshield with all the brackets, etc. Anybody know where to find such an item? Used would work just fine I think.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome from down I-10 a few miles. A lot of guys (and gals) find what they need on ebay. (I'm not one of them - by the time I find what I want or need, it's already sold.):)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello from CT

Bought my V Star 650 right before the snow storm. Was able to ride it once at least. Was a bit nervous as I just traded in my 250. Have to be mindful of the weight difference. Things that were not a concern on a 250 need to be paid attention to. Anyway it was a great first ride. Had a bit of trouble at first getting used to the friction zone or lack of one lol. Forward controls a bit of getting used to at first too but really love the ride and extra bump in power getting on the parkway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts