Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to metric cruisers and still have my HD (don't judge me ?). Grew up riding crotch rockets with my last being an '02 'Busa. Bought a 2013 VStar1300 Raven for my b'day for my daily. Had her for 5 months and have racked 7000 miles. She was brand new back stock with 0 miles when I got her. She spoke to me after a few days and told me her name was Malificent. Needless to say Mal and I are now having an affair and I haven't touched my HD since. Looking forward to customizing her other than the 2 1/4 lowering job and drilled out baffle she has now. Nice to meet you all and hope to get to know a bit better. Thanks!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,015 Posts
Hi 1G, welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of riding a Vstar. Now all we need to see are some pics of the "other lady" that has stolen your heart. Ride safely!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hey 1G and welcome to the forum. Great intro and even better when the pics came. And I have to agree, Mal "is" Malificent. Looks good sittin down like that too. Did you do the front too? Looks like it in that pic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts