Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm a Savannah, Georgia, native and have lived in beautiful Idaho for the past 12 years. I started riding when I was 11 years old. I thought my Yamaha 80 was the most bike anyone could ever want! I've owned many bikes since then, and now own a 950 VF Star - and I love it! I was a member of another forum that has closed down, and I hope to enjoy this one as much as I did that one.

·
2,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum from snowy Maritime Canada. You'll find this is a friendly place with plenty of knowledgeable members to share tips and experiences with. Glad to have you!

I see you posted a pic with photobucket but I can't see it as I refuse to pay their fees.

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Hi Georgia Boy,
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. I own a 950 as well, so I understand why you love it. Would love to see a pic of it. Glad you joined us and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,483 Posts
I see your pic now...nice ride!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello...Georgia Boy

From Beautiful South Carolina, the home of fast women and beautiful horses. I'm new to the Forum Myself. Sharp looking Bike...MD

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum from snowy Maritime Canada. You'll find this is a friendly place with plenty of knowledgeable members to share tips and experiences with. Glad to have you!

I see you posted a pic with photobucket but I can't see it as I refuse to pay their fees.
Northern Rider, I was totally unaware of that fee. Shows how little I use photobucket. I'll try posting through another means. Thanks for the heads up.

·
2,483 Posts
Glad to help. A lot of forum members lost their pics on here after Photobucket committed financial suicide.
Funny, your pic was there earlier today and now it's gone again.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,402 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. A lot of us use https://imgbb.com to post pictures. Ride often and safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts