Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there from Idaho…Brand new to the forum as well as brand new to the V-Star…I was suppose to pick up the scoot tonight but due to a hic-up with the bank it will have to wait until Thursday…I’m so excited it’s killing me but I’m sure it will be worth the wait…picking up a 2003 Classic…been looking for awhile and finely found the one…you know, the one that jumps out and says I’m the bike you have been looking for…I will post some pictures when I pick her up…

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll love your new-to-you bike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I also have an '03 V Star Classic 1100. LOOOOOVE IT! Welcome to the world of knowledge and odd behaviour. Not sure which there is more of here! What a great bunch!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard Idaho. As you see the welcome committee is hard at work. Nice choice for a scoot,what size 650 or 1100? What part of Idaho you from? My wife has a cousin in Emmitt. Nice country to ride in that Idaho. Can't wait to see a pic.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from the wet side of Washington State.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the fun house Idaho! We have a wealth of information and plenty of poor souls that will make you laugh! Now, if you have a good set of chaps, you don't have to worry about being thick skinned.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the great welcomes, seems like a bunch of great guys on here, I’m actually in Nampa but born and raised in Boise, the scoot is an 1100, I was in love the minuet I took it for a test ride, the guy who I’m buying it from has taken real good care of it and done about everything that can be done, it may be a 2003 but it looks like it came off the show room floor yesterday, I very excited to pick her up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts