Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee there insane. I own a 950 myself so I understand your enthusiasm. We're huge on pics here so you may want to share one with us. We have several 950 owners here and the most helpful members you'll ever be around. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I am also on a 2010 950. I've got the red one. Do I see you have a white one as shown in your avitar?

I am hoping to get a Memphis Shades batwing this year, (like Keith has). Love my bike, and can't wait to upgrade it.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am also on a 2010 950. I've got the red one. Do I see you have a white one as shown in your avitar?

I am hoping to get a Memphis Shades batwing this year, (like Keith has). Love my bike, and can't wait to upgrade it.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

The dealer called it beige color it just depends on the angle you look. The only upgrade I've done so far is buy mustang seats but it's been too cold to install them yet. I'm also looking at passenger floorboards and definitely putting on a new horn lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome! Seems like the 950 appeals to lots of bikers, male or female....mine is a 2012 and I enjoy it a great deal! Have added a few accessories along the way. Trying to save for Ultimate seats and some performance upgrades, as well. Love tinkering with my bike and know how much it matters to learn as much as one can about his or her ride. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Registered
117 Posts
G'day from down under Insaneminded [hmmm]. I love Mustang seats, I've put in a lot of miles on them.
I suppose everyone from Indiana calls themselves 'Jones'?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts