Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2008 v star 1300 in mid August last year. It had 3400 miles on. It already had accessories on it that I liked - Kuryakyn grips and foot pegs with a Saddleman seat and Hard Krome sidewinder exhaust. Since then I have added a Bolo air horn , Back Off light module , Kuryakyn power point and PIAA Super White headlight bulb ImageUploadedByMO Free1365003737.500327.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1365003801.624752.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1365003822.189466.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
oooooohhh shiny. Nice looking ride. Someone will be along shortly to see where you live, if you've been to prison, ya know- the basics. Welcome to the 4m.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm 38 yrs old. I've been riding for 25 yrs now. This my second bike in 2 yrs. The only other bike I would like to have is the 2013 1300 deluxe. I work for Beer Distributor in Indy. I have been there for 18 yrs now. I have been married to Metalmom for 17 yrs now.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
So are you both sitting in the same room, each on your own cell phone, posting?

Which would mean that mom must be done making dinner, dishes washed and put away and both bikes washed and polished..... I'll be in my bomb shelter anticipating mom's reply.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On that note. I actually do most of the cooking , the kids do the dishes and I'm the only one that cleans the bike. I'm too anal about how I want it done. Besides the bike is in the shop right now. Hope to get it back soon.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Haha lol...well, there's only one bike (for now) and its at the dealer. I don't touch it as far as detailing, he does that, and very picky about it. As for the rest, he usually has most of it done by the time I get home. We are definitely not your "normal" married couple lol. Now, if he needs work done on his truck, or there's work to be done to my car, I'll take care of that. Have helped some on the bike, too, but nothing major..I need to learn more about it before taking on repairs for it.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Well you had a few things I want to discuss before I welcome you.

I'm glad we got this whole mom stalking you thing out of the way... Thought I was going to have to call the mounted police from the north to help solve the issue.

Okay you can't say I work for a beer place and not say something like " krazykayak when you ride down thru Indy on April 25th your welcome to stop and have some FREE beer since I own a beer company " geesh..
Since your now going to get me drunk that night me and 4 people need a place to sleep. Thanks in advance.. I expect mints on my pillows and fresh coffee and breakfast in morning.

Very nice ride. I also like the 2013 1300 deluxe.. You can get me one of those as well...

Now I can say welcome to the crazy train.. May your stay be long and fun filled.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts