Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum... I joined this forum because I am considering purchasing a 2009 VStar 1300. And want to be as educated about this bike as I can before the purchase..
Hello From Kansas City, MO

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome, welcome! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hex04. I lived in the Kansas City area for 10 years. Lived in Grandview and Belton, MO., Mission and Olathe KS. Best BBQ anywhere, and GO CHIEFS!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard :) Don't be shy about asking questions.

I looked at Kansas City on a map once, does that count :confused:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.

That's a good reason as any to join. I joined because .......no.......wait....... why the hell did I join?
I thought it was your philanthropic impulse to dispense your wisdom to us heathens:D
All kidding aside, welcome! Lots of good folks here, and very good advice given for the price of asking

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you to all for the welcome... I am not afraid of asking questions.. in fact I already posted in the VStar forum for information about the Vstar 1300 I am considering buying. And I have recieved some great information.. Thank you...
MrMercator, Yes.. Go Chiefs!!! I was a season ticket holder for 12 years and gave them up 2 years ago.. Just too expensive, when a person adds parking and consessions... Cheaper to watch from home!!
Thank you again to everyone.. Ride Safe!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts