Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to frequent the Facebook V Star forums, but hated Facebook. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone is working on and learning from everyone. I have a 03 650 Classic and an 07 Custom. I'm mostly a fair weather rider(the Expedition is warm and dry). Ok time to read some posts!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,481 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
kyn, are both bikes 650's?

they are really bulletproof bikes, tires gas oil changes and ride ride ride

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kyn, are both bikes 650's?

they are really bulletproof bikes, tires gas oil changes and ride ride ride
Yep both 650s. My roommate's buying the custom for her first bike, but I'll ride the Classic until it dies. She received a full service last year after sitting in previous owners barn for several years. She got knew tires 2 weeks ago. We're almost ready to go. A few upgrades Friday and will be rolling!

·
Super Moderator
6,414 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from East Tennessee, your southern neighbor. Sounds like you have some great bikes, we’d love to see some pics of them.
In September we’re planning a three day members run to Maggie Valley NC for a meet and greet weekend. Love to have you join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,513 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada, kynwatch. I hear ya on Facebook - I ditched that years ago. You got a couple of great rides, as you well know, and you found the best forum to swap tips and ideas. I'd love to see a pic too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi and welcome to the forum from East Tennessee, your southern neighbor. Sounds like you have some great bikes, we’d love to see some pics of them.
In September we’re planning a three day members run to Maggie Valley NC for a meet and greet weekend. Love to have you join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll try to get a few up Friday. After washing, mounting under lighting and new saddlebags.

I'd love to, but work won't allow me to attend. I love the area and try to get down there as often as I can to hike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts