Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I recently bought an 09 v-star classic that had 1 mile on it. Its my first bike and I have only done 600 miles over the past couple of months but I am loving it.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. Have you taken a riders safety course? if not it's a very good idea.Be safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I took a rider safety course. It was a lot of fun but they put me on an 1985 Suzuki dual sport with transmission issues. :( After that I took my bike out to parking lots and sub divisions to get some practice in before hitting any major highway. I've had a lot of fun and been on some awesome rides. East Tennessee has some amazing roads, and I hope to do around 2000 miles this summer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I took a rider safety course. It was a lot of fun but they put me on an 1985 Suzuki dual sport with transmission issues. :( After that I took my bike out to parking lots and sub divisions to get some practice in before hitting any major highway. I've had a lot of fun and been on some awesome rides. East Tennessee has some amazing roads, and I hope to do around 2000 miles this summer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome to the board. It's a great site for just about anything you need to know about your bike.:) Lots of helpful folks & a few pranksters!:eek: I'm from the west side of our great state & make it over to the east side to ride at least once a year! Gotta ride the Dragon!!!:D:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts