Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys/Gals!

I am new to the forum and just purchased my first street bike back in February after taking my safety course. I have a 2012 V-Star 950 with 3,000 miles. I grew up riding dirt bikes (1st bike '82 YZ125) and always wanted a street bike (wife said I had to wait until the kids were grown!) :grin:

After doing a lot of Google searches for part and upgrades most of the hits led me to this site, so I thought I would join and share my experiences with modifications along the way. Will post pics soon of the new ride!

Best Regards,

Jason T

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have attached a few pics from the day I picked her up and brought her home!:wink:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,300 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jason! Great intro and bike, ride a 950 myself. We have a great forum with even greater members, glad you joined us and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome jason... alot of good info on this forum... shoot us a couple of pics of your bike...

-brokeass socal

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll see if this works instead of the thumbnails from post#2 above...

·
2,385 Posts
Welcome from the east coast of Canada, Jason. Real nice ride you got there. Bet it rides a little different than the YZ!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,132 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
you got a VS 950?!

oh those are terrible bikes!

Absolute death traps!

and once they hit 3000 miles they are all worn out.

I'll give you $500 for it... cash! :)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
KCW.... you wish. Haha.

I'm on the 950 as well OUFAN75. Great bike. Mines is red as well. Very interesting risers and bars you have there. Starting to see more and more bikes with that style.

Thanks for post plenty pics. Welcome!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts