Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Pat here from Loveland. I love my 2009 Stratoliner S, named Brutus. I have never named my toys, but this beast deserved a name. I am a life-long biker, who always rode 'rice rockets', but am a changed man! I justified the purchase to my wife as 'this is a 'big boy' bike'. So far, box stock, but planning bar risers, K&N and maybe pipes. There are some great roads in SW Ohio...if you are local get in touch. Ride safe. Pat

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Pat. Welcome to the bored. Guess we're not really bored, but judging by the responses that are about to come flooding in, that may be a hard argument to win!

Anyway, enjou your big boy bike, post often and you best start looking for your camera...

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welco... Wait a minute here! Where's the pic? Took so much time to convince the wife that it was a big boy toy that you forgot to read the book of newb.

Let me help you with a few chapters. Chap 1 page 666 contains the pic rule and posting info. Chap 69 contains the rule that says you must post often. Chap 101 contains the rule that you will enjoy this forum and heckle other newbies as you see fit.

Welcometo the forum. keep the rubbers down and the shiny up. :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome fellow liner rider dude.So what fast color do you own? It's real hard to tell by that nice picture you posted.Like I always say go big or go home. Just wanted to say how nice a picture that is. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

·
Administrator
13,658 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi, Pat here from Loveland. I love my 2009 Stratoliner S, named Brutus. I have never named my toys, but this beast deserved a name. I am a life-long biker, who always rode 'rice rockets', but am a changed man! I justified the purchase to my wife as 'this is a 'big boy' bike'. So far, box stock, but planning bar risers, K&N and maybe pipes. There are some great roads in SW Ohio...if you are local get in touch. Ride safe. Pat
Hey is that near upper sandusky ohio

1 - 9 of 9 Posts