Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I purchased a 2004 V-Star 1100 Classic, and rode it 170 KM's to get it home, and it was zero Celsius! The bike already has a POD kit' Cobra pipes and lots of chrome and is basically set up like I want, but will need forward controls to make my 6'4" frame fit nice.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome Canadian Rockies!

Most excellent purchase and introduction - not to mention a pic on the first post!!!!

For extensions, take a look at Scootmods on eBay, amazon, or their web site. 4" and 6" extensions. I went with 6" on my 1100 classic and its been a great fit for my 6'3" frame. $60 price is also great!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the 4M! I think you will find this to be a great place to discuss MC and get advice about mods and repairs. Folks here are really very helpful. I just ordered the 4inch extensions for my 650 from scootmods a few days ago. I'll lets you know how they look when they get here! Enjoy that sweet looking bike!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great bike choice you made; I may be a bit biased ;). Post often, don't be shy to participate in our discussions and tell us about yourself. Make sure to go and visit the regional forum and add your name to the Canadian site.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up

·
Registered
782 Posts
Eh... Go moose.. Love me some Manitoba moose hockey.
When. Coached AAA pee wee hockey the kids on team had all the gear.. It was a fun season.

Btw welcome to the forum. This is a great place ask question. Even if you not have a 12 day riding season :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts