Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im aaron and im new to the world. Got my self a new 2011 v star 250. Just looking around here to help me find answers about stuff.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome, Aaron. Is this your first motorcycle? If so, I hope you're planning to take an MSF course, or you already have. Even if you know the controls on a bike, you learn some really good safety tips in those classes.

How about some pictures of your new ride?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Welcome, Aaron. Is this your first motorcycle? If so, I hope you're planning to take an MSF course, or you already have. Even if you know the controls on a bike, you learn some really good safety tips in those classes.

How about some pictures of your new ride?
Thanks all for the welcomes, and I plan on taking the MSF very soon, once i get the money in order.
This is my first bike, Ive riden dirt bikes for a few years and learned some basics that way.

and here is my beauty.

I love this bike, Its perfect for me, Im a 5'6'' 160lb 24yr old. Im not a speed junky and dont need all the power to do 120mph. I live in the back woods and small towns so This bike is best for me, Rides smooth and handles great.
The sound though is a lil weak but thats ok, I dont need to bother my only neighbour.

but the upgrades I do want to do are the kuryakyn zombie cosmetic upgrades. I think this bike would look sick as a lil skull crusher.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts