Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my 02 Volusia VL800 in Friday for a 2012 V Star 1300. Loving it so far.

I am 30 years old. I have been married for 10 years and we have 2 little girls. The oldest will be 7 on May 5th and the youngest is 17 months old. The 17 month old has Cystic Fibrosis as does my wife also.

I am into hunting, fishing, camping, Bible, Freemasonry, and riding my bike. I am very active in masonry. I am currently serving as Master of my Lodge (Berclair #771). I am a member of the York rite, Scottish Rite, and Shrine. I am a Past Chief Knight of the Memphis Knights of Saint Andrew and I am Deputy Director of the Masonic TNCHIP program for Southwest TN.

I ride with a great group of Guys, The Widows Sons (Masonic RA).

I am sure I am leaving out some stuff, but I can't think of it right now.

Oh here is my bike.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome Masonic One!

What a perfect introduction: history with bikes, family details, personal interests, who you ride with, what you ride now, and ...... Seems like something else but I forget. Anyway, great intro and welcome to the group.

Wait, PICS, you posted many pics of your ride!

:D

Well done, very well done.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Naw I have just been active over on "volusiariders" forum for over a year and took part in the ribbing. LOL. So I knew what to post on the front end.

Now to learn about fixing that buffeting problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts