Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just bought a brand new V-Star 950 on Saturday and so far I am in love! Any other memphis riders on here? Also, I have a question about the Vance and Hines slip on exhaust and ECM re calibration but I'll post that elsewhere if this isn't the proper forum

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome! Congratulations on your new bike. Enjoy.

We also have a specific forum, "V Star" for technical discussions relating to the V Star. A 950 owner will surely come along in this forum and see your question but you can also post same under the V Star forum to receive broadest V Star 950 owners viewing.

Catchy member name you've got too. Reminds me of an old ASW maneuver from the Cold War called, "Crazy Ivan" which is a reverse figure 8 manuever to clear baffles.:)

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Reminds me of an old ASW maneuver from the Cold War called, "Crazy Ivan" which is a reverse figure 8 manuever to clear baffles.:)
Yeah but the tactic never worked against us dedicated AASW Airedales...well, almost never...perhaps occasionally...sometimes...

The venerable P2V-7S "Neptune"

The updated version:

And welcome to the old folks' home...:):):)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey everyone,

Just bought a brand new V-Star 950 on Saturday and so far I am in love! Any other memphis riders on here? Also, I have a question about the Vance and Hines slip on exhaust and ECM re calibration but I'll post that elsewhere if this isn't the proper forum

Welcome from Jackson, TN!!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard.Congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome, hope you brought your sense of humor.

·
Administrator
13,276 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Guy's and Gal, he's got you all fooled. The rule book clearly states that all russian or russian wanabe's shall post a pic of their bike. Now I see no pic of a bike and if you don't see a pic of a bike, it don't exist. Besides, I bet you the color is wrong also.

Welcome to the forum Crazy, enjoy it to the max and post often.

PS you'll need a good sense of humour. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts