Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site. As of right now I have a 2001 Road star custom Bagger. and a 2013 Raider S dripping in Chrome .
Been Riding about 30yrs now. most of my scooters in the past were HD custom builds. But this time I was looking for something different.

·
2,366 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Sounds like a couple of nice rides you have there. Love to see some pics!

·
2,366 Posts
Wow, beautiful! Dripping with chrome was a good description. Love the paint on the Roadie too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you NorthernRider. I spend a lot of time cleaning the Raider S .But it always stands out at bike nights.
Really liking your V Star 1100 Classic.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,051 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome neighbor! I’m just up 75 between Flint and Port Huron. That’s a slick looking RS you’ve got.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi mfwright79. Nice riding up there in the thumb area. that's a good looking scoot you have yourself.
Have to get together next riding season. I do spend a lot of time in the summer around Sanilac area.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds good to me, Sanilac is only about an hour from the house for me. I actually got my bike over in Sandusky, about 15 mins west of Sanilac at Approval. Good folks at that dealership.

·
Super Moderator
6,254 Posts
Hi divewelder! Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Those are two beautiful bikes! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Netherlands.

And absolutely fantastic looking bikes! Thanks for sharing!

Kind regards, Wim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts