Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm slowly finishing my transition to the cruiser style of motorcycle.
Just picked up an 07 Stratoliner after 6 years on a Warrior. Now if this snow would just melt.....

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome to the group and welcome to the Strat!

Tell us a bit more about yourself and your ride. How long riding, other bikes, which strat, the S, midnight, the rare charcoal silver, how many miles, what kind of bargain price, etc...

And, of course, pics are required - even in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It's an S model in silver with just under 10k miles. With the exception of the shorter windshield, it is completely stock.

I've been something for as long as I remember, but my street bike riding began in 1989 on a Honda cl350 and has evolved from there. The only other bike that I have currently is a 1983 Yamaha Venture. I bought it last year after I totaled my Warrior because I had to ride something, and the price was right. :)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Not much snow left at your place by the looks of it. I still have about 3.5 feet left and the weather god is calling for more next week :(. You'll find that there's lots of great folks on here and always willing to help out, raz and tell stories.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
That's actually "charcoal silver"

How do I know? Because I am the proud owner of a 2007 Stratoliner S in Charcoal Silver!!!!

ImageUploadedByMO Free1363555326.078379.jpg

And i spend part of my summers in Bemidji! MN - We must be long lost brothers!

Sorry for the small pic - I'm at the shop so only have iPhone pics to post.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Im glad you could join us. So what is riding season in MN about a week ? I am from michigan so our riding season is about 12 days long..
I have relatives in redwing. I almost moved out to St.cloud back in the day, then I went to visit in winter and that was the end of that.

Thats a really nice ride

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm slowly finishing my transition to the cruiser style of motorcycle.
Just picked up an 07 Stratoliner after 6 years on a Warrior. Now if this snow would just melt.....
Welcome to the forum mrkwns. I am happy looking at your motorcycle and waiting for more pictures. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts