Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Greetings and WELCOME (from California)! This is a great forum to learn from. You live in a pretty state. I used to go there for work visiting many cities but mostly Missoula. Interesting to find a brand new 4 year old bike but congratulations on that. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Great choice, James. nine-fiddy da BEST! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine.

My 2010 is still totally stock, btw, so can't help with personalizing and customizing. It never breaks (knock on wood) so I don't have any neat tricks to keep it running. I'm mostly here for the conversation, jokes, and meeting good people. Welcome from Dallas and I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
6,015 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee!
I’m a 950 owner and so is my better half. Ask all you want in the Vstar section. I’m not an expert but I’ve done quite a few upgrades to mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,499 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada and congrats on your new ride. As others have said this is a very active and friendly forum with some great knowledgeable people. I no longer have my Vstar but I still come here daily because of the people. You'll get answers to any questions you may have.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! You will not be disappointed with the 950, it is a great bike! Enjoy the wind therapy and the beautiful scenery that you will be riding through. As a flat land mid westerner pictures would be nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts